One Hour Pizza
You are what you eat
so I guess I am pizza
good, I love pizza
See "Notes" section for items with a *
- 1 tsp of sugar
- 1 cup of warm water
- 1 packet of pizza yeast*
- 2.5 cups of bread flour*
- 2 tbsp of olive oil
- 1 tsp of salt
- 1 can of tomato paste
- 3/4 cup of water
- 1/3 cup of olive oil
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- 1/2 tbsp of dried oregano
- 1/2 tbsp of dried basil
- 1/2 tsp of dried rosemary
- Cheese (I recommend mozzarella)
- Go wild
- Preheat over to 450F.
- In a bowl, dissolve yeast and sugar in warm water, and let it sit
for 10 minutes.
- In the same bowl, stir in flour, salt, and oil. Beat until
- Let it sit for ~30 minutes. Make sauce now.
- Mix together the tomato paste, water, and olive oil.
- Mix in garlic, salt, pepper, oregano, basil, and rosemary.
Prepare the Pie
- Sprinkle flour onto a surface, place the dough on the surface, and
roll it with a rolling pin until it's ~12 inches in diameter.
- Transfer dough to a pan, and only after spread desired
toppings (sauce, cheese etc)
- Bake for 18 minutes
- Let pizza cool for 5 minutes
- Many grocery stores will sell packets of yeast specifically for
pizza. If you can't find one, just go for any type of dry yeast and use
- Bread flour is ideal, but all-purpose flour will also work. Avoid